In order to successfully maintain a sparkling, safe pool, there are a few things that need to be done at least weekly. Without this upkeep, it’s hard to identify additional problems, such as a broken filter or pump, or if the water pH level is comfortable.
Our team of experts at Pools Pros can manage this maintenance for you! We provide the best possible service. Our team holds designations of Certified Maintenance Specialists (CMS), Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP) and Certified Pool Operators (CPO), so you can trust our level of knowledge and professionalism in your backyard.
In order to meet all of our clients’ needs, we provide the following services on a weekly or bi-monthly basis:
- Surface skimming
- Wall and/or tile brushing
- Bottom vacuum
- Cleaning pumps, skimmer baskets, and handrails
- Checking filter pressure (includes backwashing and recharging as needed for sand and DE filters)
- Filling chlorine feeders/floaters
- Inspecting all pool equipment
- Adjusting water level as needed
- Completing a comprehensive water test (includes testing of: chlorine level, pH balance, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, and phosphates)
Get in touch with us today to schedule your pool maintenance service!